Saturday, November 2, 2013

What attracted you to birds?

     Was it a friend who was a bird watcher? Was it the beauty of the birds? Or was it something else?

     Mine was curiosity. I was curious about what was making those sounds which I kept hearing. I was curious about how birds flew. I was curious about how birds lived. I am curious.

     I began to read books about them. I began to ask others about them. I watched TV shows about them. I searched the Internet about them. I joined forums, sites, etc.

     I put up feeders for them. I built a garden for them. I observed them, listened to them, birds became part of my life. When I was in the car (as a passenger) I would watch them from the car. I could never take my eyes off of them. They became part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you leave a comment please refer to the brief 'Please Read' page.